While each Home has its own unique culture and community, all Maine Veterans’ Homes are well maintained and have an active social calendar with many personalized recreational opportunities. Plus, our locations don’t have visiting hours, so you can visit your loved one whenever you’d like.
Our five residential memory care locations feature secured areas and specialized programming, such as music programs to help with anxiety, to benefit individuals with cognitive issues. South Paris also features a variety of programming plus secured and non-secured areas for our veterans to enjoy. All of our locations are also designed to promote purposeful movement, such as walking.
Residential care services include medication management, prepared meals and housekeeping all in a safe, supervised environment. Other features our residential care veterans enjoy include:
- Apartment-style living areas
- Common dining areas
- Quiet rooms and guest accommodations
- Individualized recreational programming
- Access to trained care providers
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards with manicured gardens
- And more!